Scrip at St. Bernard
SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT
Create a SCRIP account (new users) by following this link
When prompted, enter the enrollment code:
LOG IN TO YOUR SCRIP ACCOUNT
Users with an existing account can access their account by following this link. Enter your username and password to log in.
PAY FOR YOUR SCRIP ORDER USING THE NEW GIVING PORTAL
If you're signed up to use our new online giving portal, you can pay for your SCRIP order using the payment item that's set up on the portal home page. Find the payment item for SCRIP and put in the amount of your order. When you check out at shopwithscrip.com, choose the option to pay the coordinator with cash or check. You can them come to the portal to pay for your SCRIP order.
WHAT IS SCRIP?
Scrip is fundraising while you shop®! You buy gift cards from over 750 retailer brands you already shop at and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. That rebate goes right to our parish.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM?
Funds raised from SCRIP will help our parish operations budget and buildings and grounds. St. Bernard uses SCRIP to help with much-needed funds for our parish operations budget and buildings and grounds project. As we begin the program, cards will be available on an “order only” basis. As the program grows, we may choose to introduce inventories of cards that are available for immediate sale.
HOW IT WORKS
We run our Scrip program through ShopWithScrip.com, who has worked with over 30,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 23 years.
HOW DO I PURCHASE CARDS?
You can purchase cards online through an online account with ShopWithScrip.com. Look to the left of this text for a link to the SCRIP web site. You’ll be asked to provide an enrollment code during signup. It is: C13C1E366L667 You can also purchase cards using a paper form. Forms can be picked up at both church entrances, the parish office, or downloaded from this web page.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
There are several convenient ways to pay for your order:
- You can pay right through your ShopWithScrip.com user account using Scrip’s payment service, PrestoPay. Once your bank account is linked with your Scrip account, the amount of your order will be taken from your bank account. You can access this service through the dashboard on your user account. Click on “payment types” under “family functions” and you’ll find the sign-up information there.
- If you have an e~Funds account (online parish giving), you can also pay through your account there. Use the “Scrip Sales” payment item.
- You can also charge your order to a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). Cards can be used through e~Funds, or we can take an order over the telephone for you.
- You may also write out a paper check made payable to St. Bernard Parish for the amount of your order.
WHEN WILL ORDERS BE PLACED?
On the last weekend of the month, an announcement will be placed in the parish bulletin and made in church to get your SCRIP orders in for processing. You will have the entire last week of the month to complete your order online or fill out the paper form. Paper forms can be brought or mailed to the parish office, or dropped in the offertory basket the following weekend. Orders will be placed on the first Tuesday of the month.
As the program grows, we may place multiple orders in a month. We'll keep you informed if additional order dates are added.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH SCRIP?
Scrip offers three types of products:
- Physical Gift Cards. These gift cards have the pre-loaded amount of money on them that you paid for in your order. Use them as you would use cash or a credit card.
- Reload/Reload Now. Some gift cards can be reloaded with money when they run out of funds. These types of cards can be registered online at ShopWithScrip.com and refilled through your online account.
- ScripNow. These are eCards that you can print off of your printer and use instantly without waiting for a card. This product is only available for online users who use the PrestoPay service.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
Please reach out to the parish office. Jan Rinehart, our SCRIP Coordinator, is in the office on Tuesdays and can assist you. Fr. Michael is also available to assist you anytime. You can also send an email to [email protected] with any questions or concerns.